The Ranch

Originally part of the Berryessa Spanish land grant, area settlement began in the 1850's with the California Gold Rush. Valley locals of the time named the property Casey Flat for legendary frontiersman and early homesteader John Casey. Today the expansive 6000-acre Ranch is home to the Casey Flat Ranch Vineyards, supports a modest Longhorn Cattle operation, and reflects the values of the Robert and Maura Morey family - owners for over a quarter century. Casey Flat Ranch exemplifies stewardship of our environment, preservation of our natural resources, and is representative of a new and more contemporary Western sensibility towards the land and its use.

Map